Texas Landscapers Insurance
Protection for your landscaping business – so you can get back to work. Serving Pittsburg, Mount Pleasant, and all of Texas.
As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
We’re proud members of the Pittsburg marketplace and are committed to being an advocate for you and your business in times of need.
Request a free quote or call 903-856-6565 to learn more.
Our Commitment Is to Serving You
Pittsburg Insurance Agency, Inc. knows that in Texas, there are as many unique insurance needs as companies who do business here.
To talk with one of our helpful team members about your landscaper needs, contact us today.
Who Needs Landscaping Insurance?
There are several businesses that could benefit from landscapers insurance, including:
- Tree Trimmers
- Landscape Architects or Designers
- Lawn Irrigation Contractors
TX Landscapers Insurance Options
Here are some of the most typical coverages for landscapers. Click on a coverage option below for more information:
- General Liability Insurance – All landscapers should purchase general liability insurance. The landscaping business may sometimes offer hazardous situations. This type of insurance is a broad coverage for your business. It offers protection for your business against lawsuits or other financial liabilities that may occur while you’re on the job.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – If you have employees, workers’ compensation insurance is a must-have considering the potentially hazardous situations you may be in. This type of coverage helps you take care of your employees’ medical care and physical rehabilitation if they are injured at work. It also helps replace lost wages while they are unable to work.
- Bonds – If you want to get more clients for your landscaping business, you may need to purchase surety bonds. It’s difficult to conduct business or win the job without the backing of a solid surety bond. It’s basically insurance protection for your customer against losses if you fail to fulfill the terms of your contract.
Every landscaping business is unique – request a free quote or call us at 903-856-6565 today to find out how to get the best price and value on landscapers insurance for you.